QCTO ACCREDITATION ONLINE CONSULTATION
Taking you through the nuts and bolts of QCTO accreditation compliance
Let us take you through the ins and outs of your QCTO accreditation application and compliance. There are a variety of ways to approach this. Together with you we’ll help you to answer how best to do that for your particular circumstances, as well as unpack the benefits of your accreditation to your clients, ensuring you have all the insight and understanding that you need to be able to choose the best way forward for your application or how to make the most of your current accreditation.
This high impact, customised consultation is offered via the Zoom platform – or any other virtual platform you prefer. Together with Andrea or Izelle you will have a focused discussion with just-in-time, customised information to answer all your specific burning questions.
R490 ex VAT for a 30-minute session
R950 ex VAT for a 60-minute session
What will we cover?
In the consultation, we will cover:
- Company QCTO accreditation application – what documentation is required?
- Your training quality management system – policies & procedures and your quality committee.
- Alignment to registered skills programmes, part qualifications or full qualifications – how can we do this creatively whilst keeping your competitive advantage?
- Training materials: develop, adapt or purchase off-the-shelf?
- Facilitators, assessors & moderators: what skills do they need and what do they do?
- What is the best way to approach this accreditation: varying QCTO documentation, timeframes and compliance requirements.
- Making business sense of your accreditation – ensuring highest return on investment: BEE scorecard benefits, skills levies claims, certificates of competence.
Who is my facilitator?
Your facilitator will be Andrea Kellett and Izelle Swart – tenacious QCTO and Seta de-mystifiers and intrepid compliance requirement un-tanglers.
Andrea co-founded Thrive in 2003 and has been a Managing Member of Thrive Learning Facilitation ever since. Izelle joined Thrive as their first accreditation consultant in 2006.
Thrive has done more than 1200+ company accreditations in QCTO and all the different Setas, with 100% success rate. Running about 100 companies through accreditation at any one time, Andrea, Izelle and their amazing team are well-placed to guide and assist you to make sense of this sometimes confusing maze of QCTO information.
What happens next?
- We will send you a proforma invoice
- You can make payment using the details provided and send back the POP with your preferred dates and times
- When we receive your proof of payment, and preferred dates and times, we will finalise the booking
Register for your 1:1 QCTO Accreditation Consultation
- Attendance is through registration and payment prior to the session only. You will receive a confirmation of your booking and the login details upon receipt of payment. Consultation dates are booked on a first paid, first served basis;
- Requested cost is either R490 or R950 ex VAT depending on the length of your requested session – fully refundable if you don’t feel that you received the expected value;
- There is no limit to the number of attendees – however, 2 hours is recommended for groups of 4 delegates or more;
- Should you wish to change dates or times, you are welcome to reschedule to another date within a month’s period. Please do so at least 2 days prior to the consultation.
- Consultation information provided is based on our extensive knowledge and experience in the ETD compliance industry. It is expressly understood that this is an ever-changing and fluid environment – any information provided should be checked for currency at the point of implementation.