NEWSLETTER | 19 MAY 2017 | FREE ACCREDITATION WORKSHOP-DURBAN
Dear loyal clients
Do Seta accreditation applications have you confused? Come and join Thrive – the leading Seta compliance consultancy in South Africa – for this informative, easy-to-understand workshop.
- Quality Management Systems for training providers – what does it need to include and why?
- How do I choose the right unit standard for my training course?
- Training materials – what materials are required and how do I ensure alignment and compliance?
- Registered facilitators, assessors and moderators
- Site visit preparation – venue and company evidence compliance.
- BEE scorecard benefits for public and internal training,
- Discretionary funding for PIVOTAL programmes,
- How to make the most of your accreditation during the sales process,
- How to accredit company and product specific programmes,
- Best practice assessment strategies.
In short, all Seta accredited training providers need to apply to be registered with DHET (Dept of Higher Education) by the 30 of June 2017. The DHET registration requirements include:
- A Seta accredited private training company – for full or part qualifications;
- Application forms completed and delivery to DHET by 30 June;
- Updated business plan with a little more detail than you initially needed for your Seta accreditation application;
- DHET payment – R500;
- A recent OHS audit (customised options for SME training providers available through Thrive);
- Educational surety/guarantee (insurance option available);
- Some other documentation, which we mostly have on file for Thrive clients.
Over the last 14 years Thrive Learning Facilitation has successfully completed 670+ accreditation applications in 19 different Setas with 100% success rate for first time company accreditation applications. Come and enjoy this wealth of experience as we share information to assist start-up, small and large established companies to accredit their public or internal training for BEE and discretionary grant benefit.
Workshops will be run by Andrea Kellett – founder of Thrive and tenacious Seta confusion untangler for more than 16 years!
DURBAN – 7TH JUNE 2017:
Time: 8h30 – 12H00
Venue: Southern Sun Elangeni & Maharani Hotel
Seats are limited and attendance is through registration only. Please click here to download and complete the registration form and return it to Bongie at Bongie@thrive.co.za. For general enquiries, please contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookings are limited to two seats per company unless by prior arrangement,
- No shows will be billed R 120 + VAT per person to cover venue, printing and administration costs.
Joburg and Cape Town workshops coming soon!