NEWSLETTER | 28 JAN 2019 | THRIVE’S 16TH BIRTHDAY
Wowsers seems like a fitting teenage response (although I confess to being a little on the very far side of teenagedom 🙂 … who on earth would have thought our little business would still be marching on all these years later?
What a joy!
What a privilege!
All thanks to you, our valued clients, and the amazing team we call Thrive. We could NEVER have got this far without you all! Ngiyabonga! Thank you!
May your 2019 be everything you could possibly imagine and much, much more!
THRIVERS takes off (BIG TIME)!
Did you know – Thrive offers a customised turnkey BEE skills development solution?
It’s simple – all you need to do is work out what you need to score on your BEE scorecard to maximise this element – and we will do the rest!
Our solution includes:
- Thriver learnerships,
- Mandatory grant submission and allocated SDF for your organisation,
- Discretionary grant applications (where possible),
- Training committee set-up and awareness,
- Advice and input regarding tax incentives and other financial benefits.
Our solution is 100% aligned to your operational and compliance requirements.
Tailormade for you, the Thriver learnership solution includes:
- Careful selection, testing, vetting and bridging the work-readiness of learners through the Harambee Youth Accelerator,
- A dedicated project manager to oversee and smooth out any compliance, paperwork, facilitation and assessment logistics, including learner support and any bumps in the road,
- Engagement, support and regular reporting with all company stakeholders.
Thrive is particularly proud to announce that, to date, Thrive has had more than 92% learner retention! In fact, we take the learner experience so seriously that we will halt your charges pro-rata should a learner leave the learnership prior to the end date. That is a FIRST in the market! And only because we are so confident that our learnership solution will work for YOU!
Contact us today to see how we can assist!
Here’s a gentle but earnest reminder that in order to maintain your accreditation statusbeyond 2020, you need to be seen as an active provider.
That means conducting annual QMS reviews, as well as ensuring that at least one learner is registered once a year who can go through your training, assessment and certification cycle.
Don’t leave it too late! Now is the time to get started!
if you haven’t already… give us a shout if we can assist you! We’re here to help 🙂
All the best in skills