NEWSLETTER | 9 OCTOBER 2017 | MINI WORKSHOP – CAPE TOWN
Dear loyal clients
Seta Accreditation mini-workshop – CAPE TOWN
Join us for Thrive’s informative, easy-to-understand Seta Accreditation mini-workshops. For maximum benefit and interaction workshops will be held for small groups.
Hosted by Andrea Kellett – tenacious Seta demystifier and intrepid compliance requirement untangler for more than 16 years
As the leading Seta-compliance consultancy in South Africa, we will cover:
- Quality Management Systems for training providers: what does it need to include and why?
- How do I choose the right unit standard for my training course?
- Training materials: What materials are required and how do I ensure alignment and compliance?
- Registered facilitators, assessors and moderators,
- Site visit preparation – venue and company evidence compliance.
We will also discuss making business sense of accreditation, including:
- How to use your accreditation status in your marketing and proposals,
- How to accredit company and product specific programmes,
- B-BBEE scorecard benefits for public and internal training,
- Discretionary funding for PIVOTAL programmes,
- Best practice assessment & moderation strategies to ensure successful, cost-effective certification of learners.
Bring all your concerns and queries and “impossible” Seta scenarios and we will work through them and find the best way forward for you. To date we have done more than 690 successful company accreditations in 19 different Seta – 1-man businesses, large corporates, internal and company specific programmes, NPO’s, we’ve helped them all. Let’s use this experience to see how best you can approach your accreditation application.
Thrive’s CAPE TOWN Seta Accreditation mini-workshop will be held on:
Date: Thursday the 19th October
Time: 9h00 – 11h30
Venue: Southern Sun, Newlands
Cost: R 490 (ex VAT) per person
Services Seta Accreditation Expiring?
Does your Services Seta accreditation expire in March 2018?
If so, you will need to request a monitoring visit and show the assessment and certification learners in order to have this extended. Do not leave it too late! You may be at risk of losing your accreditation if you do not request this monitoring visit timeously. Fortunately, Thrive can assist you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCREDITED PUBLIC COURSES
Ingrid & Andrea recently spent some downtime in Lesotho….new perspectives, fresh starts and ready for new challenges. Have you been? It’s really an extraordinary country!