IT’S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR…
(DON’T WORRY – WE HAVE GOT YOU COVERED!)
Companies all around South Africa are putting together their Mandatory Grant applications for 2021. Is your Workplace Skills Plans & Annual Training Report ready for submission?
Successful submission has a really great ROI for your organisation:
- It’s a wonderful opportunity for companies to plan for and develop specific skill set requirements, ensuring both businesses & employees the opportunity to grow;
- A Mandatory Grant to the value of 20% of your annual SDL;
- Your compliant WSP submission is a requirement for BEE score-carding (SD component of the scorecard);
- The opportunity to apply for Discretionary Grants as the year unfolds.
If you do not have a Skills Development Facilitator on your team, Thrive is offering essential SDF Services to help you manage the skills season:
- We can take over the process by being an external SDF to your organisation;
- We can support your internal SDF with strategic insight and back-end administrative support.
Yours in skills