NEWSLETTER | 25 JANUARY 2019 |MINI ACCREDITATION WORKSHOP COMING TO CAPE TOWN!
The Thrive Seta Accreditation 3-hour mini-workshop is coming to CAPE TOWN!!!
Let us take you through the ins and outs of your Seta accreditation application and compliance journey – ensuring the highest return on your investment!
We will cover:
- Company accreditation application – what documentation is required? DHET registration;
- Your training quality management system – policies & procedures and your quality committee;
- Alignment of your materials to unit standards – how can we do this creatively whilst keeping your competitive advantage?
- Training materials: develop, adapt or purchase off-the-shelf?
- Facilitators, assessors & moderators: who are they and what do they do? Registration requirements;
- What is the best way to approach this accreditation: varying Seta requirements, timeframes and compliance requirements;
- Making business sense of your accreditation – ensuring higher return on investment, BEE benefits, skills levies claims and certificates of competence.
Cost: R650 ex VAT per person
Click here to register for the workshop
Your facilitator is Andrea Kellett – tenacious Seta de-mystifier and intrepid compliance requirement un-tangler for more than 16 years 🙂
She also happens to be co-founder and Managing Member of Thrive Learning Facilitation. Thrive has done more than 850+ company accreditations in 19 different Setas, with 100% company accreditation success rate. Running about 150 companies through accreditation at any one time, Andrea and her amazing team are well-placed to guide and assist you to make sense of this sometimes confusing maze of Seta information.