QCTO/SETA ACCREDITATION APPLICATION & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Thrive can manage and facilitate the Training Provider company and programme accreditation processes between you and QCTO and/or Seta.
We streamline the process so that the application is completed as efficiently and expediently as possible. At the same time, we use proven processes to improve and formalise quality management in your organisation.
Thrive will project manage and capacitate you throughout the process, to ensure smooth handover once you’re accredited…we will be with you throughout the process and at the site visit. We are so confident that we can help you that our last invoice is only payable once you have your accreditation!
Our accreditation service entails all or some of the following activities:
Quality Management System development.
- Full understanding of current tacit quality management within your organisation.
- Design and compilation of your training quality management system, including all necessary policies and procedures required by QCTO/ Seta for accreditation.
Accreditation Application File compilation.
- Quality controlling of company documents/policies and suggesting changes to ensure compliance with SAQA and QCTO/Seta criteria.
- Design of templates and evidence not currently in place in the organisation.
- Project planning and progress meetings.
- Liaison between Seta and the company where necessary.
- Completion and submission of the Seta application for company and programme accreditation.
Registration of facilitators, assessors and moderators.
- All facilitators need to be registered against the programmes they offer.
- Assessors and moderators need to be registered with the relevant ETQA.
Alignment of programmes to the NQF.
- Research and suggestion of relevant qualifications and/or part qualifications (unit standards) in alignment with your training programmes.
- Sourcing of off-the-shelf or developed compliant materials.
- Assistance and support to your internal developers to ensure compliant materials that include:
- Learner Guide
- Facilitator Guide
- Formative Assessment Workbook
- Summative Assessment POE
- Assessor Guide
- Moderator Guide
- Structured curriculum including full alignment matrices.
Seta site visit co-ordination and facilitation.
- We will co-ordinate with Seta ensuring seamless evaluation of your application and evidence to the point of site visit scheduling.
- We will prepare you for your site visit to ensure your comfort and confidence.
- We will be with you at the site visit to facilitate any questions that may arise – we will be with you every step of the way!
- We will then follow up with the Seta to the point at which you receive your QCTO/Seta accreditation report.
Making business sense of your accreditation.
- How to use your accreditation and all your marketing and company documentation to ensure a quick return on investment.
- How to ensure your frontline and sales staff use the accreditation to maximum benefit for your organisation.
- How to offer assessment services in a sensible and cost effective way.
- Workshops and mentoring offered to ensure full training provider ownership and maintenance of your accreditation status.
Complete, accurate and compliant accreditation application to QCTO/Seta, ensuring a pain-free and simplified process and satisfactory result!