WHAT IS QCTO/SETA ACCREDITATION?
To offer nationally recognised training, any Training Provider needs to be accredited by the QCTO and/or the relevant Seta. This ‘stamp of approval’ indicates that the provider offers transferable, outcomes-based training, assessment & nationally recognised certification.
By using the services of an QCTO/Seta accredited training provider, you can be assured that learners are indeed gaining valuable knowledge and skills by participating in a relevant training and assessment intervention which they can competently apply in the workplace.
Need more info? Not sure if this is for you?
Why not try our 2-hour Accreditation Mini-Workshop which was designed to offer you a high level birds eye view of the various accreditation approaches. It will also provide strategic assistance in selecting the right option for you.
Workshops are run by Andrea bi-monthly at our Johannesburg office and Cape Town and Durban on demand. Small intimate groups ensure maximum participate and individual attention.
Benefits of accreditation
- Affordability for companies that use your training programmes – they can capture your training on their mandatory and discretionary grant claims;
- BEE points: your clients can claim your training as part of their training spend, scoring valuable points in the SD portion of their BEE scorecard;
- Credibility – accreditation indicates that your training organisation offers high-quality training and assessment and has excellent management principles and processes in place;
- Transferable knowledge and nationally recognised certification for programmes aligned to the National Qualifications Framework;
- Knowing the competence levels and strengths of your learners before and after your training intervention through effective assessment strategies;
- Formal recognition of training offered to staff – this will assist in employees’ career development, retention and overall transformation strategies.