Thrive offers a range of training programmes, fully accredited through the ETDP Seta, as well as workshops for Skills Development Facilitators (SDFs), human resource and training staff. Our training supports and assists our skills development and accreditation efforts and as such we only run small groups for clients and colleagues and folks in our network.
All training sessions are facilitated by experienced, practicing ETD professionals.
Thrive’s courses are offered publicly – and in-house for a more cost effective and customised intervention.
What learners have said about our training:
- Comprehensive SDF training (3 days)
- Training committee awareness training (half day)
- Making sense of Seta accreditation (1 day)
- How to claim levies back from Seta (1 day)
- Making head and tail of the NQF, accreditation and skills development (1 day)
- Assessor training (2 days)
- Moderator training (2 days)
- Facilitator training (3 days)
For further details on our public courses, please contact us for bookings.