NEWSLETTER | 7 SEPTEMBER 2017 | MINI WORKSHOP – JHB
Dear loyal clients
LAUNCHING: Thrive Seta Accreditation Mini-workshops
Do Seta accreditation applications confuse you? Are you desperate for some simplification?
Join us for Thrive’s informative, easy-to-understand Seta Accreditation Mini-workshops, held bi-weekly in Joburg for small groups of no more than 4 clients.
Hosted by Andrea – tenacious Seta demystifier for more than 16 years!
As the leading Seta-compliance consultancy in South Africa, we will ensure you walk out of the workshop understanding:
- Quality Management Systems for training providers: What does it need to include and why?
- How do I choose the right unit standard for my training course?
- Training materials: What materials are required and how do I ensure alignment and compliance?
- Registered facilitators, assessors and moderators,
- Site visit preparation – venue and company evidence compliance,
- How to use the accreditation to your benefit – marketing and business sense,
- How to accredit company and product specific programme.
You will also receive accreditation benefits such as:
- B-BBEE scorecard benefits for public and internal training,
- Discretionary funding for PIVOTAL programmes,
- Nationally recognised certification for successful learners.
Thrive’s first Seta Accreditation Mini-workshops will be held on:
Date: Tuesday, the 19th of September and Thursday, the 28th of September (other dates available too – see registration form).
Venue: Thrive offices in Fairlands, Johannesburg
Cost: R 490 ex VAT per person
Time: 13h00 – 15h00
For more information, please contact Bongie at email@example.com.
Services Seta Accreditation Expiring?
Does your Services Seta-accreditation expire in March 2018?
If so, you will need to request a monitoring visit and show the assessment and certification learners in order to have this extended. Do not leave it too late! You may be at risk of losing your accreditation if you do not request this monitoring visit timeously. Fortunately, Thrive can assist you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thrive would like to congratulate Al Stander, our Accreditation Consultant, who was engaged to his lovely fiancée, Kelly, on the 19th of August.
We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!
ACCREDITED TRAINING COURSES
Spring is in the air!
“You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep the Spring from coming.” — Pablo Neruda
Thrive wishes you a lovely Spring season!
Kind regards, Andrea Kellet