ACCREDITATION MINI WORKSHOP – the nuts and bolts of Seta accreditation
Let us take you through the ins and outs of your Seta accreditation application and compliance. There are a variety of ways to approach this … we’ll help you to answer how best to do that for your particular circumstances, as well as unpack the benefits of your accreditation to your clients…..ensuring you have all the insight and understanding that you need to be able to choose the best way forward for your
application alternatively, how to make the most of your current accreditation.
This high impact, customised 2-hour mini-workshop is held for small groups of delegates at Thrive in Fairlands, Johannesburg.
We will cover:
- Company accreditation application – what documentation is required? DHET registration.
- Your training quality management system – policies & procedures and your quality committee.
- Alignment of your materials to unit standards – how can we do this creatively whilst keeping your competitive advantage?
- Training materials: develop, adapt or purchase off-the-shelf?
- Facilitators, assessors & moderators: who are they and what do they do? Registration requirements.
- What is the best way to approach this accreditation: varying Seta requirements, timeframes and compliance requirements.
- Making business sense of your accreditation – ensuring highest return on investment: BEE benefits, skills levies claims, certificate of competence.
Your facilitator is Andrea Kellett – tenacious Seta de-mystifier and intrepid compliance requirement un-tangler for more than 16 years.
She also happens to be co-founder and Managing Member of Thrive Learning Facilitation. Thrive has done more than 850 company accreditations in 19 different Setas, with 100% success rate. Running about 150 companies through accreditation at any one time, Andrea and her amazing team are well-placed to guide and assist you to make sense of this sometimes confusing maze of Seta information.
Please contact us for more information.