HOW TO CLAIM YOUR LEVIES BACK FROM SETA
This one-day workshop will ensure that your skills development administration is right on track…. It covers workplace skills plans (WSP), annual training reports (ATR) and everything you need to know to get your levy back. We will demonstrate practical and realistic ways how to meet and exceed the Setas expectations and how to get up to 70% of your money back.
- Skills Development Act, NSDS 2 and its implications for companies
- National Qualifications Framework and Unit Standards
- National picture exercise – how these elements/stakeholders fit together
Skills development claim process:
- Seta, training and where your skills levy goes
- Skills development administration:
- Workplace skills planning discussion and exercise
- Annual training report discussion and exercise
How to make the most of this system:
- Discretionary grants and learnerships
- Training committees: roles and responsibilities
- How best to put a training plan together for your company
- How to track what training takes place
- What you can expect from accredited training providers
- What is assessment and recognition of prior learning?
Please contact us for more information.