ACCREDITATION APPLICATION & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Thrive can manage and facilitate the Training Provider Accreditation processes between you and your Education Training Quality Assurance Body (ETQA).
We streamline the process so the application is completed as efficiently and expediently as possible. At the same time, we use proven processes to improve and formalise quality management in your organisation.
Thrive will project manage and capacitate you throughout the process, to ensure smooth handover once you’re accredited…we will be with you throughout the process and at the site visit. We are so confident that we can help you that our last invoice is only payable once you have your accreditation!
Our accreditation service entails all or some of the following activities:
Quality Management System development.
- Full understanding of current tacit quality management;
- Design and compilation of your quality system, including all necessary policies and procedures required by the Seta for accreditation.
- Quality controlling of company documents/policies and suggesting changes to ensure compliance with SAQA and ETQA criteria;
- Design of templates and evidence not currently in place in the organisation;
- Project planning and progress meetings;
- Liaison between Seta and the company where necessary;
- Completion and submission of the Seta application for accreditation as a training provider.
Registration of facilitators, assessors and moderators.
- All facilitators need to be registered against the programmes they offer;
- Assessors and moderators need to be registered with the relevant ETQA.
Alignment of programmes to the NQF.
- Sourcing and selection of Unit Standards matching current programme outcomes, content, target audience and duration;
- Alignment matrices necessary to show appropriate alignment.
Assessment pack for each learning programme.
- Assessment plan;
- Assessment matrix;
- Assessment tool(s);
- Assessment guide;
- Assessment report and record template.
- Structured curriculum and pre-assessment moderation
Moderation pack for each learning programme.
- Moderation policy and procedure;
- Moderation plan;
- Moderation report and record.
Learner database adjustment.
- Learner database evaluation and advice on ETQA compliance.
Certification policies practices.
- Advice and assistance with the layout and Seta requirements for your certificate;
- Certification policies and procedures compiled, reflecting your current practices;
- Assist in the submission of the certificate and policies to Seta for approval.
Seta site visit coordination and facilitation.
We act as your representative during Setas evaluation of your accreditation application – we are with you every step of the way!
Making business sense of your accreditation.
- How to use this stamp of approval in your marketing;
- How to ensure your frontline and sales staff use the accreditation to maximum benefit for your organisation;
- How to offer assessment services in a sensible and cost effective way;
- Workshops and mentoring to ensure full training provider ownership of the accreditation status.
Assist with the purchase of NQF-aligned materials.
- Off-the-shelf materials, alternatively
- Development of unit standard/qualification based materials.
Complete and accurate accreditation application to your ETQA, ensuring a pain-free and simplified process.