Thrive Learning Facilitation is the SETA Specialist of note. We assist with any SETA-related question or query that you might have – our highly experienced SETA accreditation consultants and Skills Development Facilitators are here to help. If the following challenges sound familiar – you need to give us a call!
- Obtaining a SETA accreditation for your training company feels daunting or impossible
- Your last SETA report is confusing and full of "SAQA" gibberish
- Your clients constantly ask you if you are accredited
- You don't know how to ensure programmes are aligned to unit standards
- So what is NQF assessment anyway?
- You did assessor training, but never completed your POE
- Claiming back Skills Development levies from SETAs is too complex and time consuming
- Your training committee is dysfunctional and half asleep!
- The training you offer is not recognised towards any qualifications
We’re especially proud of four specific facts:
- We have a 100% success rate with more than 350 Accreditation applications to 19 different SETAs nationwide
- We have a 100% success rate with 2 450 Mandatory Grant Claims we’ve submitted - all grants have been paid out and companies have benefitted from our assistance
- Thrive was founded and has been run by the same founding members since 2003: Ingrid van Heerden and Andrea Kellett – making us leading experts in the ETD field;
- Our niche product and highly-rated service delivery to you our valued client
Isn't it time you contacted us too?We have offices in Gauteng and now also the Western Cape